Friday 27 June 2008

My First Blog

So this is my first blog post. Welcome to my life, full of lots of weird goings on... friends, family, lies, artwork, fashion, photography, comic books, opinions, facts, and all the rest. It's going to be quite a ride. I hope.

At the moment I am a complete mess. This is one, and probably the most important, of many reasons as to why I've chosen to start blogging.

See, I'm in the process of moving house. And it's all gone considerably well - I've managed to arrange, single handedly, getting a brand new house for me and my best friends. It's taken a lot of time, effort, stress and tears, lots of money and talks with a very bizarre, over weight Chinese man... but I've finally found a small house in Brighton that has 4 lovely bedrooms, a nice living room (one that doesn't smell of shit or mould... great!) and most importantly, a bath. So it's all great, really. It's just the space inbetween that's getting to me.

See, everythings changing. Like, everything. I'm saying goodbye to my life here, in this house. Everythings packed up into boxes and I'm going to have to say goodbye to one of my best friends Irish Jenni. A girl who, is by far, one of the most amazing people I have ever met. And soon, she'll be gone. Back to Belfast, whilst I get in my Dads van and drive off down the road.

No comments: